hello everyone today i was in a good mood so obviously comedy anime is the first thing i was thinking of cause when your down watch funny anime and turn it upside down so here is my top 3 comedy animes.
3. flcl – an ordinary boy meets a crazy girl gear up in this action comedy to fight in one of the biggest fights this anime is not only hilarious but it has action too whats better then that this anime deserves a watch not only for that but this anime is perfect for anyone who is down check it out
2. baka and test – this anime by far of the best comedy animes ive seen a boy separated by grade levels and hes in f class the worst he battles with summoned creatures to take a class perks this anime is funny romantic and cool in so many ways also it teaches you to never give up cause you’ll never know what could happen if you dont try
- desert punk – my favorite comedy anime series about a guy who is obsessed with big boobs but hes very good at his job fighting battles in the desert with the help of his tools this anime will teach you that you could like stuff but never let that get in the way of your job or well being in this hilarious action comedy ( this anime is ecchi 18+ only should watch this)
thank you for reading leave any comments if you want me to check out or review a series
Mornings are the worst so spice it with some horror enlightenment, today i woke up early and watch anime. for some reason i felt like watching some horror anime this morning there is a lot of good horror anime but let me tell you my top five that i personally enjoy
- Another – this anime i really enjoyed its about a student named Misaki. As an honors student who was also good at sports, the charming girl was popular with her classmates. When she suddenly died, her classmates decided to carry on as if she was still alive until graduation. Then, in the spring of 1998, a boy named Sakakibara Kouichi transfers to the class, and he grows suspicious of the fearful atmosphere in that classroom. this anime is pretty good you haven’t watched then you have to its about doing the right thing and speaking up if you see something wrong
- Future diary depicts a battle royale in which each combatant has a diary with entries from the future. this anime is very good if you havent watched then check it out youll be in for a scare surprises and you learn a few enlightenment ideas about love and friendship
- Yami Shibai – if you enjoy ghost stories this will be your favorite anime cause this anime just tells ghost stories and it is awesome there multiple stories and there all creepy and scary if you enjoy that then get to watching this now this anime opens your imagination and gives you bad dreams
- Ghost hunt – this is one of my favorite anime its about a teenager who uses technology to find ghosts with the help of his new friends just like ghost hunters in real life except this is way better and scarier if you haven’t watched ghost hunt this anime will enlighten you about friendship and the power of one mind and weakness and how anyone could be easily fooled but dont be afraid watch it right now
5. Deadman wonderland – this anime is about Ganta he has no memories and has lived a normal life. This all changes when a strange person covered in blood and crimson armor floats through his classroom windows. Grinning madly, the “Red Man” massacres Ganta’s entire class. this anime teches you to not give up and always keep your head up even through the worst and thats just the beginning this anime is very cool creepy and fun all at the same time watch this with some popcorn or chips and enjoy
thank you for reading i hope you enjoy
i was thinking and i watched the netflix anime movie blame not that long ago and it was pretty good it shines light on the world we live in today just in a different way its about how robots take over the world humans are illegal and people join together to over come there problem i think if you havent checked it out watch it you wont regret it anime is life but theirs an extent people have to get out more people have to love hard and hate less plant a seed with god and he will water it
anime is very underrated not everyone like anime but i think everyone should like the morals anime give off. as a person one has to find the truth in a tub of lies but that will never stop me that will never stop time and that will never stop love cause as long as you got your family and your health you are more blessed then 90% of the world cause the biggest loss is love cause you could never undo it. that being said heres my top 3 romance anime.
3. romeo x juliet – Even though it is only loosely based on William Shakespeare’s play of the same name, the romance and anguish are still strong. If you enjoy anime adaptations of classical works, and you are a romance fan, make sure to check out this one because it contains many sweet and romantic scenes.
2. say i love you – one of my favorite anime of all times and if you see it you will know why , Love works in the funniest of ways. Mei is an awkward, antisocial girl with not a single friend in sight, while Yamato is a popular, easy-going guy with more companions than he can count. These two couldn’t be more different, but they still end up in each other’s arms, proving that opposites do attract.
1.clannad and clannad after story – and my top 1 is clannad by far one of the best anime romances ever this is a must watch!, Get some tissues ready because this notorious tearjerker anime will leave you in tears by the end of almost every episode. Following the events of the first Clannad anime, after story is the sequel its a sweet and wrenching tale of first love and the bonds of family – for better or for worse, in sickness and in health
Hey guys Banquo here and my first blog post will be my top 5 anime that i personally enjoy and best anime for beginners everything on my blog is my personal opinion so with out further ado lets go!
Top 5: 5 the lowest and 1 the highest
5. Death note : yes i know a bit overused but it made 5 cause it was one of the first anime that i saw when it first came out and i loved it cause secretly everyone wished they could be light with his dark book and be kira a different person but at the end good always prevail and light found something better then the book he found him self. i would definitely recommend this to a first time anime viewer cause i know alot of people watched it but its a good anime and has a good meaning some people overlook.
4. full metal alchemist brotherhood: now this anime i enjoyed alot this anime could hit home for alot of people cause it did me its about to brothers who dad left them and there mom died and despite that one brother is in a full body armor body his body got destroyed with his brothers leg trying to revive there mom using alchemy this anime is about love, trust, bravery and a bond between siblings we could all relate to even if our siblings are mean cause in the end its all love. definitely a good anime with good meaning its main stream but idc
3: Angel Beats : it gets better with this anime teens fight together in the afterlife trying to fight the next level of going to heaven or hell this anime teaches not to judge a book by its cover a person could be hard on the out and soft on the in the struggles these kids face are not much different then real life and thats why its my number 3
2: Black lagoon : if you havent seen this watch it now the animation the story line is great a business man push over is tired of being pushed over and now he want to push and his time has come this anime teaches you to be self reliant and be who who want to be pay attention cause you might miss the meaning listen watch and enjoy in that order
1: Clannad: Must Watch if you havent this anime will have you in tears no matter how strong you are this is definitely one of the most edge of the seat love anime ever it will teach you the meaning of love and the meaning of life and that nothing lasts forever in this heart wrenching anime and the main love you need is yourself and to never give up this anime will and always be my numer one anime perfectly created.
be sure to follow me and be sure to share this if you agree with me thank you for reading my opinion will be posting everyday various times so stay tuned otakus!